Skip to content
1. NETWORK ENGINEER
- Involve in network design, planning and implementation of projects.
- Communicates with internal team, customer and vendor during all stages of project.
- Prepare project progress report and escalate issues that required management’s attention and decision.
- Troubleshoot and resolve all network problems and outages.
- Monitor network performance, scheduling upgrades and plan on network optimization.
- Conduct testing / POC for new product.
- Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Certified in CCNA and CCNP is preferred.
- Good knowledge in data communications, IP protocols and networking technologies.
- Working experience with routers, L2 and L3 switches, gateways and networking servers.
- Experience with migration, integration projects.
2. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE (Kuala Lumpur)
- Develop, determine and commit to sales target in respect of the assigned market segment in accordance with the business plan and strategy.
- Plan appropriate strategies to identify new sales opportunities within the given market in order to achieve targeted business.
- Respond efficiently to enquirers with appropriate information about company’s product and services.
- Diploma/ Degree in Business Studies/ Administrative/ Management/ Marketing or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Good computer knowledge.
- Understanding of project management/ flows is an added advantage..
- Posses own transport and willing to travel.
- Proficiency in English and Malay with organization and communication skill.
- Fluent in Mandarin is an advantage.
3. SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVE / MANAGER (Kuala Lumpur)
- To identify new business and grow existing business sales channels/partners.
- To strategies & execute sales plan to win new business and timeline for achieve goals & sales target.
- To create brand awareness by having relevant marketing activities with customers and establish long term relationship with customers.
- Preparation of proposals and negotiation of contracts, provide presentations, promote our products & services and do the sales analysis.
- To manage a sales team such as motivating and monitor the performance to achieve company sales.
- Posses at least a minimum Diploma/Degree in Business Studies, Sales & Marketing.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experienced.
- Candidates with no qualification but working experience in 5 years can be considered.
- Good networking in Telecommunication industry and GPS solutions.
- Excellent communication and language skills in both English and Bahasa Melayu for presentation and tool management purposes.
- Good public relation skill and able to liaise with all level of customers.
- Computer literate and possess sales aptitude.
- Posses own transport.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications online at .
Alternatively, you may write-in with a detailed resume stating qualification, experience, and current/expected salary and enclose a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.) to:
Silver Ridge Holdings Bhd (667785-W)
4-6, Jalan 28/70A,
Desa Sri Hartamas
50480 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-2300 0163
Fax: 03-2300 0291